Oh, the Places We’ll Go!
It’s time to get back together so that we can start an adventure for the upcoming 2016 – 2017 school year. Dr. Seuss and his story, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!, will provide some inspiration for us. Dr. Seuss reminds us through this tale that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE for those that put in a little EFFORT………Well, we know that all our students come ready to put in a LOT of effort, so join us in the adventure! Here are some ‘adventurous’ programs provided for students at Dassel Elementary:
- CARE Groups
- Character Education / Olweus anti-bullying curriculum
- Jumpstart and STARS Programming
- Everyday Math
- WONDERS Reading
- Science Exploration
- Social Studies Adventures
- Creative Art Discovery
- Numerous Volunteer Coordinated Programs
- Hands-on Learning
- Enrichment Activities
- Technology / Media Center / Computer Lab
- Quality Music Classes
- Active and Healthy Phy Ed. Offerings
- Odyssey / Title I Programming
- Reading Corps
- MCA Test Prep Opportunities
- Summer School Opportunities
Providing quality programming is accomplished with dedication from all who take on the challenge. Let’s be ‘on our way up! Let’s see great sights! Let’s join high fliers who soar to high heights!………… **Paraphrased from Oh, the Places You’ll Go! - Dr. Seuss
Stay involved for the 2016 – 2017 school year, because, as you know, inspired individuals can ‘MOVE MOUNTAINS’!
Feel free to contact me, the inspirational dream maker, at 320-286- 4100 Ext. 1504, e-mail: Debbie.Morris@dc.k12.mn.us, or stop by with any ideas or suggestions to enhance our adventure experience.